General Education Curriculum Assessment Reports
In May 2018, the Faculty Senate approved the General Education Curriculum. Assessment is now conducted based on the six learning goals and eleven learning outcomes.
- Goal 1: Strengthen written, oral , and multimodal communication abilities.
- Goal 2: Build core skills of quantitative literacy.
- Goal 3: Develop a working knowledge of how scholars and artists think and act in fundamental areas of study.
- Goal 4: Expand diversity awareness, intercultural competency, and global learning.
- Goal 5: Demonstrate critical thinking and ethical reasoning.
- Goal 6: Gain the ability to synthesize, integrate, and apply knowledge developed throughout the undergraduate years.